House & Garden
With 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms, Mor Glas is ideal for one large family or two families sharing. Mor Glas cottage is an 'upside down' holiday home with the main living space and en-suite bedroom on the first floor to make the most of the views across Cardigan Bay, the other 3 bedrooms and bathroom are downstairs.
The first floor lounge and dining room enjoy panoramic views of Cardigan Bay and are fully equipped with Panasonic flatscreen TV and BT Vision digital receiver with BT Sport plus live pause and 7 day Catch Up TV, Blueray DVD and superfast Wi-Fi wireless broadband. Patio doors lead to a sun terrace with rattan sofas. Fully fitted kitchen with Hotpoint appliances and granite worksurface. The master bedroom is also on the first floor with en-suite shower room.
Downstairs the house also has a separate living / games room with two sofas, second Panasonic flatscreen TV / DVD, table football and views across the garden. Doors from here lead to the patio with tables and chairs, opening onto the large garden.
There are 3 further bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs. Both double bedrooms both have new 2800 pocket springs mattresses from The Pocket Spring Bed Company - they hand-tuft and hand-fill their mattresses to create supremely luxurious and comfortable beds with natural fibre fillings including new pure wool, silk and cashmere.
- bed linen, electricity, hot water & full central heating all included, please bring own towels
- superfast wireless broadband
- BT Vision TV - BT Sport, live pause, catch up
- travel cot (bring own bedding), high chair and travel gate
- families only
- strictly no pets except guide dogs
- strictly no smoking.
- open-plan lounge - 2 large leather sofas with chaise, CD player, flatscreen TV with BT Vision digital receiver (allows live pause and 7 day Catch Up TV), Blueray DVD, Goodmans Oxford FM / Digital radio with bluetooth, Wi-Fi Wireless Broadband & wonderful sea views over Cardigan Bay. Patio doors leading to
- balcony - panoramic 180° views and rattan sofas and table
- dining room - wooden table and leather chairs
- kitchen - newly fitted with granite worktops and quality appliances including cooker, electric hob, extractor fan, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, small breakfast bar, plenty of crockery and cooking equipment
- bedroom 1 - lovely sea views, double bed, wardrobe and en-suite shower room (wc, sink, shower & heated towel rail).
- large entrance hall with cloakroom and shoe rack
- bedroom 2 - double bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinets, views across gardens to the sea
- bedroom 3 - single bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinet, views across gardens
- bedroom 4 - full-size single bunk-beds, bedside cabinet, views across the garden
- bathroom - newly fitted suite comprising wash basin, wc and bath, shower over, heated towel rail
- 2nd lounge - two sofas, chair, flatscreen digital TV / DVD, views of the garden and sea beyond
- games room - large childrens' railway set, table football, toys, games, childrens' table & chairs
- laundry area with additional fridge / freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- located on private road, small garden to the front
- patio doors from sun lounge lead to rear sun terrace with table and chairs and large open-plan rear garden which is fully enclosed with hedging
- sun balcony on first floor with luxury outdoor sofas and amazing panoramic sea views
- ample off-road parking for 2 or 3 cars / boat.
Click to see our access statement.