Mor Glas is a modern two storey house to which service dogs are welcome.
Môr Glas is situated on a private road towards the top end of Abersoch village, approx ¼ mile from shops, restaurants, bank.
Large and level tarmac parking area, approached through wide entrance from road. No steps. Parking for 3 cars plus boat.
PROPERTY - GROUND FLOOR
- one step over doorframe into hall, door width 750 mm
- wooden floor, level hallway with good electric lighting leads to
- main bathroom, level through a 670 mm doorway. There is a bath with shower over, wash basin with turn taps, toilet with level flush
- access to double bedded room through 740 mm wide doorway
- access to single bedroom through 750 mm wide door
- access to bunk bedroom (full size beds) through 760 mm door
- access to games room and garden room through 740 mm wide doorway. Level wooden floor laundry area with front loading washing machine and tumble drier both at ground level. Fridge freezer.
- 3 stairs to first floor, turning point after first 2 stairs, banister rail
- first floor open plan layout with no doors or steps :
- lounge - ample natural lighting, excellent electric lighting and additional task light. Remote T.V , DVD and hifi controls
- dining room with seating for 6 + 2
- modern kitchen with work surfaces and low level oven and electric hob. Dishwasher. Microwave at surface level. Built under fridge
- doorway to double bedroom through 740 mm door
- entrance from bedroom to ensuite bathroom through 660 mm doorway – step in shower, toilet, wash basin with lever taps
- from lounge, large glass patio doors lead to level sun terrace (1200 mm width with 90mm step)
OUTSIDE - REAR
- Patio - door step down to ground level patio (slate)
- Garden grassed and level
- Train station at Pwllheli. Arriva bus route 18 from Pwllheli call 0870 608 2608
- Reasonable mobile phone coverage in the area – EE & Vodafone best signal
- Secure WiFi broadband available.
Please call Rose or Paul Hadden on 0151 342 3533 or 07802 316337 if you have any questions. Thank you.